My Moring Skincare Routine


Hello!
Today I am sharing my current skincare routine for the morning and it's all from The Body Shop. 
I have been doing most of this routine since around the start of the year and I am really enjoying it, it's really simple and quick, it doesn't cost a lot of money and my skin is looking great from it. 

So I start off using the Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash which is a foaming cleanser. I just wet my face and massage it in and rinse off, then pat dry with a towel. It leaves my skin feeling lovely and fresh and not tight or dry. I think I prefer these types of cleansers because I feel like they give a more cleansed feel to the skin.

Secondly, if it's an exfoliating day which I try to do twice a week I will use the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion which is a really fine exfoliator with tiny grains. I wet my face and massage this really gently into my skin, focusing on my T zone, for minute or so then I rinse it off. I really love this as first of all, it smells amazing like orange, but it really smoothes out my skin and gets rid of any lumps and bumps from the surface. I'm left with really bright, clean looking, smooth skin.

I will then put on my Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet for a moisturiser. This is a really different feeling moisturiser, it's kind of like a gel but it's not (wow great description haha!) it really does feel like sorbet if sorbet was a moisturiser. This is so hard to explain but it feels nice on your skin! Really fresh and light and it definitely keeps my skin moisturised all day. I believe I have quite normal skin if anything a tad oily towards the end of the day but nothing problematic, so this works great for me. I'm not sure if it would be great for very dry skin however. 

Finally I prime my skin for my make up using the Vitamin C Glow Enhancer which is a bright orange cream, it's really light on the skin and is supposed to add a subtle glow. Now I'm not too sure how much of a difference this makes, I'm currently using this as I ran out of my Instablur a couple of weeks ago and wanted to try this out. I'm also not too impressed with it as a primer, it doesn't add to the staying power of my make up. It's a nice base and it's not doing anything bad to my skin so I'm going to keep going with it for now, however I probably won't be repurchasing this. 

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think!

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top