Boutique of Molly 'Lora' Mesh Co-ord








Hi everyone! 

So I can finally start doing outfit posts because my room is (almost) done!
This outfit is from Boutique of Molly and it's called the Lora Mesh Co-ord. Boutique of Molly work with loads of bloggers and when they got in touch with me about working with them, I was like hell to the yes! They offered me a discount to do an outfit post on their clothes so I chose a couple of items (next one will be coming soon!). I was literally shocked when they got in touch as I have never been contacted by a brand before so this is a nice moment for me and my little blog! Their website is amazing they have so many beautiful pieces I was stuck with what to choose! 

I love this outfit so much! It is priced at £34.95 which is amazing for a co-ord. 
The fit is really good I got a size 8 which is what I usually get and it's a nice quality as well.
I paired this with a pair of nude heels from Next as I thought this would be perfect for a night out or a  fancy meal. I love that with co-ords you can get so many different outfits out of them as they could be  paired with something more casual for more of a relaxed look. 

Let me know what you think of the outfit and if you've ever bought from them before!*

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. I love Boutique Of Molly they have some really nice bits, I've also worked with them, I always want to order everything when they bring out new pieces 😂 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love co-ords, this one is so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I don't own enough haha! Thank you! xxx

      Delete

Back
to top