My Handbag Collection

I am OBSESSED with bags! Literally my favourite thing to buy in life. So I wanted to show you all my favourite ones in my collection. I have around 10 bags at the moment but these are the ones I use the most.


Obviously I'm going to start with my baby, the Givenchy Antigona, this is the small soft grained leather one in Nude, it's a lovely very light pastel pink. I bought this a couple of weeks ago and it's something I have wanted for literally years so I finally decided to take the plunge and splurge out since I've been working full time and saving up quite a bit. This bag is literally the bag of dreams, it's perfect for a day out shopping, work or even a nice evening meal, it fits all of my essentials and it's just beautiful. 


Next up is this lovely bag from Zara its called the Chain City Bag, I bought about a month ago. Its perfect for a night out or again a meal, this goes with literally anything and it really dresses up an outfit. I think it looks super glam and it's just something I've never owned before, it's really different to all my bags. It has lots of space inside with two compartments and a little side pocket so it fits plenty in for the day. It has quite a short strap so you couldn't use it as a cross body bag but I kind of like that about it. 


This bag is from Topshop it's perfect for taking on little runs round when I don't need much with me, easy to fit in your purse, phone and keys. I have also taken this on a night out and it was great for that, the strap is really long so you can use it as a cross body bag. I don't think they have this available in Toyshop anymore but I've seen very similar ones in store.


I use this Michael Kors bag SO much, this is the Jet Set Travel medium tote. I literally just shove everything in it and run out of the door when I'm in a rush because it goes with everything and it fits so much in it. It's also really durable, I've had this for about two years now and it's still in really good condition and I really like it.


Finally this is my Liu Jo bag, I don't think this is a very well known brand but I got it online from my boyfriend for my 21st birthday, I saw it online and I fell in love with all the beautiful patterns and designs and I had to have it. This bag is HUGE its amazing for carrying lots round, it has three main sections and the middle has a zip with little side pockets in, it's also really structured and durable so it's perfect for lugging around. It's a super summery colour so I tend to just use this in spring/summer time but I really love it and it's so different to anything else. 


So there are my favourite bags at the moment, let me know which ones you like in the comments.

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Aw your collection is so beautiful! I adore your photos and the Givenchy pastel pink bag is so stunning! Completely *heart eyes* haha :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) that means a lot, really trying to improve on my photography skills aha :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You have such a beautiful collection of bags!
    I am such a blogger cliche, but I really need and love the chain bag from Zara!!! and a MK bag has been on my list forever. I will have one, I WILL! :) :p

    Caroline.x
    www.carolineelgeywhite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know haha I thought the exact same thing but the minute I saw it I was like OMG love this so I just had to have it 😊 And MK bags are great you should definitely invest in one! X

      Delete
  3. I think the Givenchy Antigona is the bag of my dreams as well, it's so so gorgeous! I just love the structure of that entire bag as well.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top